Shirley Oaks Hospital Ambulatory Care Unit
- Sole Bay Health Centre
- Addenbrooke’s EVAR Theatres
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital MRI and CT
- Maudsley Hospital Dining Room
- Beccles Community Health Campus
- Addenbrooke’s Major Trauma Centre
- Shirley Oaks Hospital Ambulatory Care Unit
- Central Norwich Eye Clinic
- Southend University Hospital Bereavement Suite
- Cancer Centre London
- Addenbrookes Dementia Ward
- Addenbrooke’s F3 Ward
LSI was commissioned to deliver an Ambulatory Care Unit at the first floor of the Shirley Oaks Hospital in Croydon. The project has involved remodelling and refurbishment of existing bedrooms and consulting rooms into stage 1 and 2 recovery suite and construction of a new high quality minor operations theatre with associated local anaesthetic room and clinical storage.
As part of the project the other two operating theatres have also been upgraded with new finishes to comply with the BMI ‘look & feel’ strategy. The project has increased the hospital capacity for day case surgery and provided much needed additional recovery spaces, designed to the latest privacy and dignity standards. The 2-phase project has been carried out in a live hospital environment, carefully planned around day-to-day hospital activities.