Central Norwich Eye Clinic
- Sole Bay Health Centre
- Addenbrooke’s EVAR Theatres
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital MRI and CT
- Maudsley Hospital Dining Room
- Beccles Community Health Campus
- Addenbrooke’s Major Trauma Centre
- Holly House Hospital Sterile Service Department
- Central Norwich Eye Clinic
- Southend University Hospital Bereavement Suite
- Cancer Centre London
- Addenbrookes Dementia Ward
- Addenbrooke’s F3 Ward
The building has been refurbished to create three clinic rooms, each with new equipment, at premises previously used by NNUH for family planning services. The mobile eye screeners will also see patients at the new clinic.
The design removes obstacles that can be a barrier to many visiting a healthcare building. The renovated courtyard garden has made a safe approach for those with disabilities and is an enhancement for all. Further internal upgrades include widening doorways, opening-up waiting areas and providing more disabled WCs.