Addenbrooke’s EVAR Theatres
- Sole Bay Health Centre
- Shirley Oaks Hospital Ambulatory Care Unit
- Addenbrooke’s EVAR Theatres
- The Alexandra Hospital
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital MRI and CT
- Maudsley Hospital Dining Room
- Beccles Hospital ‘Dementia Friendly’ Ward
- Addenbrooke’s Major Trauma Centre
- Beccles Community Health Campus
- Diagnostic and Treatment Centre
- Addenbrooke’s F3 Ward
- Cancer Centre London
- Southend University Hospital Bereavement Suite
- Addenbrooke’s Dementia Ward
- Central Norwich Eye Clinic
Theatre 23 incorporates specialist imaging equipment which allows Vascular Surgeons to perform less invasive surgical procedures under x-ray control. In particular it allows endovascular specialists a state of the art facility to perform endovascular aortic aneurysm repair (EVAR) . A key benefit of the EVAR surgery is its potential to reduce patient recovery time, length of stay and therefore hospital efficiency.
The theatre was designed as a hybrid operating room that allows conventional surgical techniques to be combined with endovascular techniques.
Theatre 22 was designed as a standard operating theatre and is currently being used for neuro surgery.