Addenbrooke’s F3 Ward
- Sole Bay Health Centre
- Shirley Oaks Hospital Ambulatory Care Unit
- Modular Healthcare
- The Alexandra Hospital
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital MRI and CT
- Addenbrooke’s EVAR Theatres
- Beccles Hospital ‘Dementia Friendly’ Ward
- Addenbrooke’s Major Trauma Centre
- Beccles Community Health Campus
- Diagnostic and Treatment Centre
- Addenbrooke’s F3 Ward
- Cancer Centre London
- Addenbrooke’s Renal Dialysis
- The Kensington Cancer Centre
- Shrublands Health Centre
- Parkside Hospital Endoscopy
- Southend University Hospital Bereavement Suite
- Addenbrooke’s Dementia Ward
- Central Norwich Eye Clinic
The refurbishment project increases bed capacity and provides some overnight stay with parent overnight stay. The refurbishment is to support the service which will be taken over by the new children’s hospital that aims to increase this provision further.
Once the ward has been vacated the ward is to be suitable for adult use, therefore the finishes and colours have been selected to cater for both by making a calm yet playful space. The ward has been refurbished in line with the current HBN & HTM legislation to bring a high standard of care to patients.
Artwork has been incorporated throughout the scheme by the use of different feature floor and wall finishes to assist in way finding and wall and window graphics have been applied to allow a further playful element to the scheme.