Addenbrooke’s Renal Dialysis
- Sole Bay Health Centre
- Shirley Oaks Hospital Ambulatory Care Unit
- Addenbrooke’s EVAR Theatres
- The Alexandra Hospital
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital MRI and CT
- Maudsley Hospital Dining Room
- Beccles Hospital ‘Dementia Friendly’ Ward
- Addenbrooke’s Major Trauma Centre
- Beccles Community Health Campus
- Diagnostic and Treatment Centre
- Addenbrooke’s F3 Ward
- Cancer Centre London
- Addenbrooke’s Renal Dialysis
- The Kensington Cancer Centre
- Shrublands Health Centre
- Parkside Hospital Endoscopy
- Southend University Hospital Bereavement Suite
- Addenbrooke’s Dementia Ward
- Central Norwich Eye Clinic
The project extends RO water provision to dialysis patients and implements the first phase of the Stage 2 fire works, including fire door replacement, fire damper replacement, fire-stopping rectification, and water infrastructure upgrades.
The refurbished ward features a soft and muted palette of materials, for example the timber flooring, and a range of natural themed artwork to create a calm and relaxing health care environment for patients. Each of the ward’s beds now has a decorative unit at the head, behind which essential services such as medical gasses can be housed out of sight.
The transformation was partly funded by money gifted to the Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust (ACT) by Marcia Cunningham whose best friend had worked on the ward.
Laura Wilton-Cox, senior sister on C5, said: “It looks amazing and will make a real difference to all the patients who will use the ward.”