Parkside Hospital Endoscopy
- Sole Bay Health Centre
- Shirley Oaks Hospital Ambulatory Care Unit
- Modular Healthcare
- The Alexandra Hospital
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital MRI and CT
- Addenbrooke’s EVAR Theatres
- Beccles Hospital ‘Dementia Friendly’ Ward
- Addenbrooke’s Major Trauma Centre
- Beccles Community Health Campus
- Diagnostic and Treatment Centre
- Addenbrooke’s F3 Ward
- Cancer Centre London
- Addenbrooke’s Renal Dialysis
- The Kensington Cancer Centre
- Shrublands Health Centre
- Parkside Hospital Endoscopy
- Southend University Hospital Bereavement Suite
- Central Norwich Eye Clinic
- Addenbrooke’s Dementia Ward
The project has extended the department underneath its existing canopy to provide a new entrance and waiting area for the department. It has also expanded and reconfigured its existing patient bays to create separate male and female patient bays.
Storage space and a number of items of equipment and dispensers have been integrated into the joinery to provide clutter-free solutions. This has served to maximise floor area and to make the bays feel spacious but still achieve the required number of bays in a compact space.
The new department successfully achieved JAG accreditation, which demonstrates an Endoscopy department meets a high quality standard in terms of patient experience and how the department operates.
The high end finishes create a new look and feel for the department resulting in a healthcare environment more reminiscent of a hotel than a hospital.