At LSI Architects we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time.
For all data matters and for the purposes of this document, the data controller is Director Ben Goode, who can be contacted on 01603 660711 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at www.allaboutcookies.org.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect data about you when provided by you via personal, face to face contact and/or email or telephone interactions with employees of LSI Architects. Examples of the types of personal data we may hold:
- your name
- the organisation that you work for
- the sector or sectors in which you work
- the region in which you work
- the type of projects which your organisation undertakes
- your job title
- your email address
- your work and mobile phone numbers
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Aggregated data – i.e. data from cookies and log files that provides us with information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you request further information or sign up to our mailing list.
Our site uses Google Analytics for tracking and reporting of site performance. You can opt out here. You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you do not know how to do this, contact us giving details on the type of browser you are using, and we will do our best to help.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Some processing may be necessary where we believe we have a legitimate interest:
- Where you have previously purchased, or have been directly involved in the purchasing of, services from us we may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in.
- Where we have collected your details at meeting, or via an introduction from an existing contact and feel that you may be interested in our services.
Whenever we process data for the above purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish.
We may use third-party data processors to process and store your data.
You will only be contacted by a member of our team, or receive our email newsletter, if you have expressly opted in to do so by signing up to our mailing list or completing our contact form. Details of how to unsubscribe will be provided clearly on every email that we send.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be stored in our database and may be accessible by employees of LSI Architects where it is necessary for them to undertake their duties with regard to business development.
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary, but may be for a period of up to 12 years beyond the end of a contract under seal, where details need to be kept for 12 years for legal purposes, including warranties.
RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
If you wish to exercise your right to be forgotten, please email email@example.com and we will remove all data relating you from our databases and systems.
You can unsubscribe from marketing communications in two ways:
1) At the footer of all marketing communications sent via email, you can click on the ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ link.
2) You can email firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address that you wish to unsubscribe and we will manually remove your email address from the marketing communications list.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS OR MAKING A COMPLAINT
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please contact the data controller Ben Goode, Director, on 01603 660711 or via email email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.
Version January 2020.
LSI Architects (Design) Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales Reg No. 08842621. Registered office The Old Drill Hall, 23a Cattle Market Street, Norwich NR1 3DY.