LSI is a Sunday Times Best Company To Work For and is Gold accredited by Investors In People. The Practice has also been a finalist in the AJ100 Employer of the Year Award on multiple occasions and has been named the Best Place to Work in the East of England by the Architects Journal.
We seek to create sustainable, innovative, valuable and positive Architecture that improves lives, builds communities and enhances society, or as we put it – Life Touching Design.
Our clients tell us that they value our professional, collaborative, friendly and creative approach to projects and that our team is great to work with. Our people are happy, highly trained and motivated to deliver the quality design and committed service that we believe our clients should expect. The fact that the majority of our £3.5 million turnover derives from repeat business and framework commissions, is a testament to the quality of our service.
We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people, who share our values, to join our team. Details of any current vacancies we have at the Practice will be shown below, but if we don’t have any we’d still love to hear from you. For all applications and enquiries, please send your CV with a covering letter to HR@LSIarchitects.co.uk.
LSI Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer and has been listed in the Building Good Employer Guide since 2008, featuring in the top 5 on two occasions.
Project Architect – London
We’re looking for an experienced Project Architect (3-5 years PQE) in our London Studio to lead and deliver healthcare projects, varying in size from £50,000 to £10,000,000, for key clients in both the public and private sector.
The candidate will work within the acute healthcare team delivering a number of projects from inception to completion. Experience in dealing with projects on site and development of information packages to a working drawing level of detail is essential. The successful candidate will be expected to keep track of workload, fee forecasting and resourcing for their projects and assist Part I and Part II staff in developing their abilities, while working collaboratively within the practice to develop and share their own skills. Dealing face to face with clients and clinicians will also form a significant part of the role where a very high level of communication and professionalism will be expected. Experience in refurbishment and working with existing buildings will be an advantage.
Required skills and experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with 3-5 years PQE
- Healthcare sector experience, including acute healthcare
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects from feasibility through planning and to delivery
- Working knowledge of HBN and HTM
- Experience of running design and technical reviews
- Competence in 3D CAD and experience of BIM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent technical detailing abilities
- Excellent understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Ability to plan and strong organisational skills
Competitive remuneration will be supplemented by a generous benefits package
To apply, please send in a CV with your portfolio and a covering letter to HR@lsiarchitects.co.uk
Business Admin Apprentice
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice administrator to work from our Norwich office.
The Administration Apprentice will join the Admin team who report to the Human Resources Manager and provide central administration support to the technical staff.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- General administration including answering telephone enquiries, taking and dealing with messages, photocopying, filing, printing, binding
- Document control including data entry, updating spreadsheets, scanning and uploading documents and drawings
- Booking travel, accommodation and lunches
- Word processing including typing letters and copy writing
- General data entry including inputting and updating spreadsheets
For more information and details on how to apply, please click here to visit the City College Norwich website Apprenticeships page.
LSI architects is in the
Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies
to work for 2017