We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people, who share our values, to join our team. Details of any current vacancies we have at the Practice will be shown below, but if we don’t have any we’d still love to hear from you. For all applications and enquiries, please send your CV with a covering letter to HR@LSIarchitects.co.uk.
LSI Architects will look after and process your data fairly and in accordance with current data protection legislation. You can find out more about how we do this in our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
LSI Architects is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Trainee Architectural Technologists
We are looking to continue our strategy of developing great talent and have opportunities available in our Norwich studio for trainee Architectural Technologists. The successful candidates will be supported in undertaking their studies towards full qualification.
You’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Successful completion of BTEC National Certificate or Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment and/or part completion of a BSc in Architectural Technology
- Competence in 3D CAD
- Willingness to learn and develop
Applications can be made by sending a CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Architect – London
We’re looking for an experienced Project Architect (3-5 years PQE) in our London Studio to lead and deliver healthcare projects, varying in size from £50,000 to £10,000,000, for key clients in both the public and private sector.
The candidate will work within the acute healthcare team delivering a number of projects from inception to completion. Experience in dealing with projects on site and development of information packages to a working drawing level of detail is essential. The successful candidate will be expected to keep track of workload, fee forecasting and resourcing for their projects and assist Part I and Part II staff in developing their abilities, while working collaboratively within the practice to develop and share their own skills. Dealing face to face with clients and clinicians will also form a significant part of the role where a very high level of communication and professionalism will be expected. Experience in refurbishment and working with existing buildings will be an advantage.
Required skills and experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with 3-5 years PQE
- Healthcare sector experience, including acute healthcare
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects from feasibility through planning and to delivery
- Working knowledge of HBN and HTM
- Experience of running design and technical reviews
- Competence in 3D CAD and experience of BIM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent technical detailing abilities
- Excellent understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Ability to plan and strong organisational skills
Competitive remuneration will be supplemented by a generous benefits package
To apply, please send in a CV with your portfolio and a covering letter to email@example.com
LSI architects is in the
Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies
to work for 2018